OneShooter with HydroGlideClip Cartridges:
The “OneShooter”, with its “HydroGlideClip” or “HydroGlideClipMini” cartridge, allows a constant incision size, regardless of the insertion depth.
- Insert the lens with appropriate method into the cartridge barrel and close the “click”-fastened flaps.
- Hold the cartridge by the “click”-fastened flaps and insert it into the injector body.
- Lubricate the entrance of the cartridge barrel with viscoelastic, and/or coat the elastomer stopper.
- Avoid IOL dehydration and subsequent cartridge damage by keeping the IOL folded in the cartridge for less than one minute.
- As in Fig.1, gently push the injector stopper until it touches the viscoelastic and the IOL. Apply slight pressure to glide the viscoelastic and the IOL into the cartridge barrel and observe the lens through the translucent injector body.
- As in Fig. 2, drive the IOL through the cartridge funnel. Insert the cartridge tip in the incision towards the capsulorhexis.
- As in Fig. 3, deliver the IOL into the patient’s eye by applying an even pressure on the push button. Push the lens through slowly and monitor the release of the IOL from the cartridge carefully, finishing before the yellow elastomer stopper reaches the end of the cartridge tip.
Only by using a combination of advanced Medical Grade Polymers and our high-tech moulding technique system, are we able to offer such a high standard of Disposable IOL Delivery System to our clients.
- The “O&O mdc” disposable Injectors can be individually packed in blisters, complete with cartridge and elastomer stopper, to ensure perfect sterile conditions. This affords an ease of use and provides a means for excellent presentation to your clients.
- IOL manufacturers can choose different methods of sterilisation for the injectors (which are not delivered in sterile conditions) such as Gamma, EtO or H2O2 Plasma.
- Blue PETG pre-cut blisters and Tyvek® lids are available in dimensions of 192mm x 60mm x 21mm.
For any queries or comments, please contact:
Cinzia MEUNIER, Email: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing the “O&O mdc ” Disposable IOL Delivery System.