Sterile CE Marked Products…
The "O&Omdc" Ophthalmic Viscoelastic
“Silicone free syringes”
- Packed in box of 10 single units.
- Box dimensions are 135 x 60 x 195 mm. This space-saving and practical pack solution is realized to minimize inventory costs.
Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Information:
The new Ophthalmic Viscoelastic ensures highly efficient surgical procedures in line with our customers’ needs and expectations.
assists surgeons to protect endothelial cells and maintain anterior chamber space. Moreover, it is also easily to remove and it is perfect for IOL implantation.
| Essenssial® 1,5
|Syringe filled with
|| 0,85 ml solution
||0,85 ml solution
|| 15.0 mg/ml
|| 0.40/0.45x105 Pa.s
Ophthalmic Viscoelastic Packaging:
- The “O&O mdc” safety COP syringes (silicone free) and innovative Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices made from fermented Sodium Hyaluronate are individually packed in PETG blisters with Tyvek® lids to ensure perfect sterile conditions. This affords an easy of use and provides a means for excellent presentation to our clients.
- Specific steam sterilisation method is used for all “O&Omdc” Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Devices to maintain possible room temperature storage.
- The “O&Omdc” Viscoelastic is delivered together with Sterimedix® cannulas (gauge 27) packed in box of 10 single units.
- Ethylene Oxide sterilisation method is used for Sterimedix® cannulas
For any queries or comments, please contact:
Cinzia MEUNIER, Email: email@example.com
Thank you for choosing the “O&Omdc” Ophthalmic Viscoelastic.